Nestled Kisses Cookies Recipe
What could be better than chocolate and peanut butter? These delicious and easy to make cookies will delight you and your friends. We bet you can't eat just one! These cookies are gluten free.
What you need:
- Adult helper
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 48 Hershey® Kisses
- Mini Cupcake Pan
- 48 mini cupcake cups (optional)
- Yields 48 cookies
What you do:
- Make sure you have an adult helper when you are making this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add in eggs, one at time, mixing well.
- Stir in baking soda,
salt and vanilla.
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake cups. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put them in the mini cupcake pan.
- Unwrap Hershey® Kisses and gently press one kiss into each dough ball.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before removing them from pan. Cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. These cookies freeze well.
- Gift idea: package in pretty plastic bags or gift boxes lined with wax
... more Valentine fun.