I Love You Fridge Magnet
Tell mom why you love her on Mother's Day and everyday with this pretty I Love You Fridge Magnet that you make yourself! Everytime mom reaches in the fridge she'll see all the reasons you love her!
What You Need:
- 8 Popsicle sticks, colored or plain
- Washi tape
- Pen or markers
- White glue
What You Do:
Cover two popsicle sticks with washi tape.
- Decide what things you love about your mom. Write each thing on a popsicle stick. If you are using brown popsicle sticks you might choose to decorate the end of each stick.
- Lay the popsicle sticks facedown on the table being careful that your message does not get mixed up. Place the sticks covered in washi tape above and below your message.
- Glue one popsicle stick across the back of your message on the diagonal as shown. Break a second stick in half and glue it in place so that there is an X on the back of your work. Place a mug on the the back of your project to hold everything in place until the glue has dried.
- Glue a magnet onto the centre of the X. Allow to dry.
- Wrap your I Love You Fridge Magnet with pretty wrapping paper and give it to your mom on her special day. You might want to make a Wow Mom card to accompany your gift!
... more Mother's Day fun.