Make Your Own Scented Epsom Bath Salts
Here is a wonderful recipe for Epsom Bath Salts that you can
make for your mom on Mother's Day or anytime you want to spoil someone you love. This craft idea makes a great gift for any special person in your life!
What You Need:
- one cup of Epsom Salt
- plastic bag with zip lock closure
- perfume oil, food colouring
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of glycerin
What You Do:
Put the following in a plastic bag:
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 5 drops of perfume oil
- a few drops of food colouring
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of glycerin
- Seal bag and gently mix all ingredients until well blended.
Cut a corner of the bag and pour mixture into a pretty jar. NOTE: This does not make bubble bath, but a soothing
bath salt for soaking in.
... more Mother's Day fun.