Make Your Own Halloween Treat Bags
This fun craft gives you instructions and ideas on how to decorate your own treat bags for Halloween. Collect your candy in a bag you designed yourself!
- White glue
- Paper bags with handles (these can be purchased at your local dollar store)
- Markers, crayons, pencil crayons
- Googly eyes
- Construction paper
- Curling ribbon
- Paint Brushes
- Foam sheets
What you do:
- Decide on a spooky Halloween scene or monster to create on your treat bag.
- Using your available craft supplies, draw paint or glue a design on your bag.
- Use markers or paint to add scary sayings or add accents to your scene.
- Wait for your craft to dry before taking it out to collect your candy. These bags are fun to make at Halloween parties too.
... more Halloween fun.