Father's Day Card
This craft will show you how to make a unique and personailized Father's Day card!
What you need:
- Different colours of stiff paper
- Coloured markers or pencils
What you do:
- Take a piece of stiff paper (bristol board or construction
paper) and fold it in half. Draw the shape of your design on the front of
the card. (Squigly has given you two ideas.)
- Cut out the uppermost part of your shape/design
through both layers.
- Cut out the decorations for the card and glue
- Using markers or pencil crayons
write a special message to your dad and decorate your card.
...more Father's Day fun.