Easter Chick Boy
This little Easter chick has just popped out its shell to wish you a Happy Easter. To make this fun craft all you need is a printer, scissors, paper, glue and crayons!=
What you need:
- Glue or tape
- Pencil crayons, markers or crayons
What you do:
- Print this page.
- Colour each part of the chick. You can even
decorate the shell.
- Cut along the outside of each shape.
- Fold the wing on the dark line, put glue
or tape on the fold and attach the wing to the shell.
- Glue or tape the chick to the back of the
- Have fun. You can also make the girl
chick to have a pair of Easter Chicks.
... more Easter fun.