Easter Chicks Craft
We fell in love with these Easter chicks. They are so cute. They were fun to make and each one looks like they have a personality of their own. Decorate your home for Easter with with this cute craft or use them as decorations on your Easter table. They are sure to make you smile.
What you need:
- Large foam Easter eggs bought at the Dollar Store
- Mod Podge
- Wooden skewers
- Acrylic paint
- Foam sheets, to match the color of your chicks
What you do:
- Skewer each egg at the bottom that you will be painting. This will allow you to handle the egg without getting paint on your hands. Paint each egg with Mod Podge. Doing this ensures your paint color will adhere.
- Once the Mod Podge is dry, paint each egg with the color you have chosen. We found two coats of paint worked well, darker colors might require three coats. After each coat of paint allow the egg(s) to dry.
- From the foam sheet cut out wings, feet, nose and cock's comb for the top of the chick's head.
- Once the paint has dried on the egg, glue on the eyes, wings, nose, feet and cock's comb. You will need to hold each piece in place until the glue begins to adhere.
- Happy Easter!
... more Easter fun.