This Easter craft is so cute and fun to make. These bunnies are sure to add a cheery look to your home and can also be used to decorate your Easter table!
What you need:
- Scrapbook paper or construction paper
- Empty toilet paper rolls
- Googly eyes
- Foam sheets, to match the color of your bunnies
- Pipe cleaners
- Cotton balls
- Little pom-poms for noses
- Metal toothpick
What you do:
- Cut the scrapbook paper so that it will cover a toilet paper roll. We used four different patterns.
- Put a line of glue on the toilet roll and attach the scrapbook paper to the roll. Hold in place until secure. Firmly wrap the paper around the toilet roll and glue, again holding until secure.
- Cut ears and feet from appropriately colored foam. Glue the ears to the inside of the toilet roll and hold tightly until the glue holds the ears securely in place. Attach the feet with glue and allow to dry.
- Using a metal toothpick, poke holes on the side of the toilet roll. Poke pipe cleaner through the holes to form the arms. Attach the a cotton ball tail to the back of your bunny and glue the googly eyes in place to begin making the face. Glue a small pink pom-pom for your bunny's nose and use a marker to draw on a mouth.
- Happy Easter!
... more Easter fun.