Craft: Treasure Boxes
Every one collects special treasures. Here is a neat little treasure box craft you
can make to keep your treasure safe. You can also make these and use them instead
of loot bags at your next birthday party.
What you need:
- Bristol Board (light cardboard)
- Hole Punch
- Glitter pen, markers, crayons or pencil crayons
- Ribbon, cord, wool or shoe lace
Instructions follow below the video…
What you do:
Using a ruler and pencil carefully draw the shape below. Make each side
of the inside triangle four and a half inches long. The three adjoining
triangles each have sides six and a half inches long. Cut out your drawing.
- With the hole punch make three holes, one in each tip of the three outside
triangles. (See diagram above).
- Decorate the three outside triangles using glitter pens, markers, pencil
crayons, or crayons or a combination of all four. If you are using
glitter pens allow the glitter to dry before proceeding.
- Carefully fold up the triangular sides. Thread ribbon, cord, wool or a
shoelace through the three holes and tie.