Paper Snowflakes Craft
Celebrate winter by making these
perfect paper snowflakes. Use them to decorate your windows, room or paste them on paper and make them into cards to give to firends and family. However you use your snowflakes we know you will love this craft idea!
What you need:
- Plate or cereal bowl
- Glitter and glue - optional
- Crayons or markers - optional
What you do:
- Lay the plate or bowl upside down on the paper.
Trace around the rim. Remove the plate or bowl and cut out the
circle you made.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Fold the outsides in as shown in diagram.
- Fold the paper in half.
- You are now ready to begin cutting out the
design of your snowflake. Do not cut away all folds or the snowflake
will fall apart.
- Gently unfold the snowflake and see what
kind of design you have created.
- Optional: put
dabs of glue on the snowflake and sprinkle them with glitter or colour
... more Winter fun.