Rain Maker Craft
Squigly, I just wanted you to hear a craft idea for a rain maker I had.
Jordan, age 10, USA
What you need:
- a wrapping paper tube or to make mini ones use toilet paper rolls
- plastic wrap
- dried beans
- rubber bands
- a push pin
What you do:
- First, put plastic wrap over one open end of the tube and secure with a rubber band.
- Now poke about 100 holes in the tube, all over it.
- Put a toothpick in each hole and put glue around them so they don't fall out.
- Pour in 1/2 to 1 cup of dried beans.
- Put plastic wrap over the other end and secure with a rubber band.
- Tilt it from side to side to hear the rain!
... more Earth Day fun.