Recipe To Make Your Own Play Dough
Why buy playdough when you can make it yourself and turn it into a fun craft for kids?
Using koolaid to colour your play dough gives it a cool scent and vibrant color.
What you need:
- An adult helper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 1 package of unsweetened Koolaid
- 1 tablespoon oil
Instructions follow below the video…
What you do:
- With the help of an adult mix all the ingredients
in a pot.
- Cook and stir mixture over medium heat for
- Your mixture will look like a big globby
mess. Don't worry.
- When the mixture forms a ball in the center
of the pot put it on a lightly floured surface and knead.
- Be careful not to burn your hands. The mixture
will be hot from cooking. Ask an adult to check the temperature
of the dough and if it is too hot wait for it to cool down and
then knead it.
- Store your play dough in an airtight container