Make Your Own Kazoo
Kids love making music and crafts! This fun craft for kids combines the two. Make this Kazoo, put on some music
and play along!
What you need:
- Cardboard tubes (from toilet rolls, plastic
or foil wrap, paper towel)
- Waxed paper
- Markers or crayons
Instructions follow below the video…
What you do:
- Decorate your tube, soon to be kazoo, with markers or pencil
- Cut a 5 inch square out of the waxed paper.
- Place the square of waxed paper on one end
of tube and secure it with an elastic.
- To play your kazoo gently hum into the open
end of the kazoo.