Have some fun this summer by adding a personal touch to your backyard flowerpots with this fun craft. These flowerpots make great gifts too!
What you need:
- Clay flowerpots - any size
- Paints or Markers
- Shellac (optional)
What you do:
- Plan a design or pattern for your pot. Draw it on with pencil.
- Fill in your design or pattern with colour using markers or paint.
- If you have painted your pot, allow paint to dry. Cover the outside of
the pot with shellac to protect your artwork.
- For fun you can paint a face on the pot and plant grass seeds in the pot.
Allow the grass to grow, then give your face a haircut.
... more Summer fun.
... more Earth Day fun.