Make Your Own Bubble Solution
Make your own bubble solution with these easy to follow steps. This recipe makes 3 cups of bubble solution, so make sure you have a container for storing it in. Make this craft for those warm days of summer or to use at children's birthday parties!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup dish washing detergent
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup glycerine (available at most drug stores)
What you do:
- Mix all the ingredients together. Stir gently.
- If you don't have any instruments for blowing bubbles, you can use a straw.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.