Make Your Own Barrettes Craft
Chelsey, from Canada shared this craft idea with Squigly. Have fun making barrettes to go with your favourite outfits. This craft idea for kids is easy and fun and could be used as an activity at a birthday party.
What you need:
- Plain barrettes
- Clear nail polish
Instructions follow below the video…
What you do:
- Coat the top of the barrettes with clear nail polish.
- Put a dab of glue on the back of the sequins.
- Arrange sequins on the barrettes and allow the glue to dry.
- Put a coat of clear nail polish over the sequins, let dry them dry.
- Have fun wearing the barrettes you've made yourself!