Craft: Valentine's Wreath
To make this fun craft for someone special, or to just decorate
home for Valentine's Day, complete these easy steps.
What you need:
- An adult helper (to help with using sharp scissors)
- Paper plate
- Coloured construction paper
- Glue, tape, or glue stick
What you do:
- Ask an adult to help you get started. With pointed scissors, cut the centre from the paper plate.
- Using the scissors, poke a small hole through the rim of the plate, and attach a ribbon for hanging. You may want to ask an adult to help you.
- Cut hearts of various sizes from the construction paper.
- Glue or tape hearts to the front of the plate. Make sure to cover the entire surface.
- Be as creative as you like by writing messages on the hearts, using glitter or other craft supplies.
... more Valentine fun.