Thanksgiving Day Craft: Printable Place Cards
Print these festive Thanksgiving place cards. Just print the template, use your scissors to cut out the cards and then write the names of your dinner guests on your place cards and use them at your Thanksgiving meal!
Thanksgiving Napkin Holders
- Pumpkin template
- Markers, pencil crayons or crayons
What you do:
- Print the pumpkin place card templates. Make sure you will have enough for everyone at the table. There are 6 place settings per sheet.
- Use a ruler to connect the crosshair markings. This will allow for easier cutting.
- Cut along the lines that you marked to cut out each place setting.
- Fold the place setting along the faded line.
- Write each person's name on a place card with markers, pencils or crayons.
- Place each name card on a plate when setting the table.
... more Thanksgiving fun.