St. Patrick's Day: Shamrock Wreath
Welcome your friends and neighbors with this cheerful shamrock wreath. Hang it on a door or wall. This fun craft will have you celebrating the luck of the Irish every time you see it!
What you need:
- Paper plate
- Green ribbon
- Shamrocks, we used peel and stick ones we found at the Dollar Store
- Foam sheets in rainbow colors.
What you do:
- Poke a hole in the centre of a paper plate and cut out the middle of the plate so that all you have left is the rim.
- With the scissors poke a small hole in the rim and thread through some green ribbon and tie a knot at the end. Our ribbon was 8" long.
- Either cut different size shamrocks from paper or use peel and stick shamrocks like we did and begin gluing or sticking them onto the rim until you can't see the rim anymore. Leave a space at the bottom of the wreath. This where you will attach your rainbow banner.
- To make the St. Patrick's Day banner, cut strips of foam 1/2" wide and 6" long. We held together the strips be gluing one piece of paper across the strips on both sides. Once the sign has dried and is being held firmly in place, turn it over and write you message on the front. Then glue it to the wreath. Wait for the glue to dry before hanging your wreath.
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
... more St. Patrick's Day fun.