Halloween Craft: Tic-Tac-Toe Game
Make this fun kid's Halloween Tic Tac Toe game with our easy to follow instructions. We love this craft idea because it's easy to make and inexpensive too. The Sharpie Paint Pens mark on the glass and ceramic surface very nicely and dry quickly. Once you've decorated your tile with a Halloween theme, paint game pieces to match and then challenge a friend to game of Tic-Tac-Toe. This craft idea would be a fun craft activity at a child's Halloween party.
What you need:
- Sharpie Paint Pens
- Ceramic Tile
- Glass Gems
What you do:
- Purchase the supplies you need to make this craft. The ceramic tile can be purchased at a home renovation store. We bought ours for 25 cents each. The glass gems were purchased at a dollar store and the Sharpie Paint Pens we found at a craft supply store.
- Prime the paint markers as directed and paint a Halloween scene on the tile. While you wait for the tile to dry, select 9 glass gems. Paint 5 gems with similar pictures, we choose jack o' lanterns and 4 gems with another picture, we choose ghosts.
- Using the ruler and a paint pen paint the tic-tac-toe grid over your Halloween scene. Choose a color that will stand out.
- Now you're ready to play tic-tac-toe with a friend. The person who goes first uses the 5 gem pieces and the other player uses 4. Take turns laying a gem on the grid. The first player to get three gems in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally wins!
- This is a fun and easy craft idea to use at children's parties. We found the pens reduced the mess that painting usually involves.
... more Halloween fun.