Halloween Craft: Scary Door Hangers
Decorate your doors with these scary hangers. This craft idea uses foam sheets, glue and your imagination to make scary door hangers to decorate your house for Halloween.
- White glue
- Foam sheets
- Googly eyes
- Construction paper
- Adult helper
What you do:
- Cut a foam sheet to the following dimensions: length of 9 inches (23 cm) and width of 3.2 inches (9 cm).
- Near the top of the sheet you cut, trace a hole about 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) aross. Cut out the hole, which will allow you to hang your craft from a door knob. You may need to ask an adult to help you with this.
- Decide on a spooky Halloween scene or monster to create on your hanger.
- Using more foam, construction paper, beads, glitterand other crafting supplies, cut your designs to shape and glue on your scene.
- Use markers to add scary sayings or add accents to your scene.
- Wait for your carft to dry before hanging it on your door.
... more Halloween fun.