Easter Craft: Easter Cards
Easter cards are fun to make and fun to give. Squigly has made three tracers
thatyou can use to make your own specal Easter cards for your friends and family. This craft is fun and easy to do and uses craft materials you probably already have in the house.
What you need:
- Construction Paper
- Markers, crayons or pencil crayons
- Glue (optional)
- Sparkles or ribbons (optional)
What you do:
- Print one of the tracers Squigly has made:
Bunny, Chick, Egg
- Cut out the tracer along the dark black lines.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
- Place the dotted lines of the tracer along the folded edge
of the construction paper.
- Carefully trace the outline of the tracer onto the construction
- Cut along the outline you made through both thicknesses of
- Decorate your card using markers, crayons or pencil crayons.
- If you like you can even glue on sparkles or ribbons.
- Have fun and be as creative as you like.
... more Easter fun.