Christmas Recipe: Yummy Christmas Treats
Make these delicious treats for your family or as a gift for a friend. They are easy to make and best of all no baking is required. Adult supervision is recommended.Thank you to our friend Suzanne for sharing this recipe with us!
What you need:
- adult helper
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 & 1/2 cups of salted peanuts
- 4 cups of chow mein noodles
What you do:
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in a glass or ceramic bowl in the microwave or you can melt the
chocolate and butterscotch chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Please ask an adult
help you use the microwave or stove top.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanuts.
- Stir in the noodles and make sure everything is well coated.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Chill
until set, about 1 hour. Enjoy! Makes about 24 treats.
... more Christmas fun.