Craft: Printable Name Place Cards
Print these festive name place cards template to easily mark everyone's spot at the dinner table! This is a super easy craft idea!
Also pictured: Napkin Holders
- Leaf template
- Markers, pencil crayons or crayons
What you do:
- Print the leaf name place templates. Make sure you will have enough for everyone at the table. There are 6 place settings per sheet.
- Use a ruler to connect the crosshair markings. This will allow for easier cutting.
- Cut along the lines that you marked to cut out each place setting.
- Fold the place setting along the faded line.
- Write each person's name on a name place setting with markers, pencils or crayons.
- Place each name setting on a plate when setting the table.
... more Autumn fun.