Craft: Water Scope
Ever wonder what bugs do under the water? Make this fun craft water scope and find
What you need:
- Empty can (large)
- Can opener
- Water proof tape (duct tape)
- Elastic band
- Clear plastic food wrap
What you do:
- Ask and adult to help you remove both ends of the can.
- Carefully tape over sharp edges.
- Tightly put plastic wrap over one end of the can.
- Secure the plastic with an elastic, then tape edges of plastic
- Now you are ready to watch some water bugs. Make sure you
only submerge the end of the can with the clear plastic. What do you see?
... more Summer fun.