Craft: Personalized Stationary
Create your own 'marbleized' stationary using
this fun and simple method. This craft idea can be made inside or out. Make sure you allow the paper to dry before attempting to write on it!
What you need:
- Shoe box lid or cereal box with the front panel
- White paper
- Liquid paint
What you do:
- Protect your work area with newspaper.
- Lay a sheet of white paper in the shoe box
lid. To make a lid use an empty cereal box, cut the front panel
away. If the paper is too big for your lid, you will have to
- Dip a marble in the paint.
- Put the marble in the lid and gently lift
the lid and tilt it back and forth and side to side.
- The marble will make a cool design of paint
across the paper. Do this until you are pleased with the effect.
- You can use multiple colours of paint. It
is best to allow the first colour to dry before beginning with