Craft: Stained Glass Window
This craft idea for paper stained glass windows is fun and easy to make. Use different colors of tissue paper to create pretty effects when the sunlight shines through.
What you need:
- One piece of black construction paper
- Different pieces of coloured tissue paper
- Glue or tape
What you do:
- Decide how you want your stained glass window to look.
- Cut out the different shapes for your design on the construction paper.
It is best to leave some space between each shape.
- On the back of the construction paper glue or tape tissue paper, making
sure to cover all the holes you cut out.
- Let your masterpiece dry (if you used glue) and then hang your picture on a window and watch what happens when the sunlight shines through.