Kids love making music and crafts! This fun craft for kids combines the two. Make this Kazoo, put on some music
and play along!
What you need:
- Cardboard tubes (from toilet rolls, plastic
or foil wrap, paper towel)
- Waxed paper
- Markers or crayons
What you do:
- Decorate your tube, soon to be kazoo, with markers or pencil
- Cut a 5 inch square out of the waxed paper.
- Place the square of waxed paper on one end
of tube and secure it with an elastic.
- To play your kazoo gently hum into the open
end of the kazoo.