Craft: Garden Stepping Stones
This easy-to-make craft for Stepping Stones are a nice addition to any garden. They
also make great gifts because they are easily personalized. Make them this summer.
What you need:
- Ready mix cement
- Beads, shells, bottle caps, key chains, etc.
What you do:
- Find a plastic container that you will use to make your stepping stone.
It could be the top of a ready made cake from the grocery store (these usually
have fancy edges) or a margarine container. If you plan to use a paper box
use plastic wrap to line it, so the water from the cement will not seep
- Mix the cement according to the manufacturers instructions. Pour the cement
in the container. Two inches is thich enough.
- Before the cement dries, press your decorations, beads, shells etc. into
- Wait at least 24 hours for your stepping stone to dry before removing
it from the container. Enjoy!
... more Spring fun.
... more Summer fun.