Craft: Decorated Mirrors
Decorate plain mirrors to add some fun to them! Be creative! This craft is great to share with friends at birthday parties. We have shown a few ideas for decorating. Other cool ideas include writing quotes or sayings or adding accessories you will see when you look in the mirror (like a crown or a bow). We bought our set of three mirrors at the Dollar Store.
What you need:
- Glitter or colored glue
- Gems, foam stickers or other decorations
What you do:
- Protect your work area with newspaper.
- Place your mirror in front of you and decide how you would like to decorate it.
- Use glitter glue or colored glue to draw images or patterns on the mirror..
- Place gems or other decorations and glue them down. Be careful as even clear glue will still be visible once dry.
- Allow all the decorations to dry.
- Hang up your mirror. Enjoy!