Craft: Braided Bracelets
I'm going to tell you how to make this Braided Bracelets craft. I am wearing one right now.
It's light and dark purple and orange. It is very pretty.
Love, Brittney, age 9, U.S.A.
I think these bracelets would make nice friendship bracelets too.
What you need:
- 3 colors of the hair wrap yarn or embroidery floss.
- Beads - optional
What you do:
- Make sure you have enough yarn for your arm to slip on and off the bracelet
and make sure you have yarn at the top before the knot. Tie a knot at the
top of the yarn to hold the strands together.
- You can hold the strings in your mouth while you braid or tape the beginning
of the bracelet to a table to hold it still while you braid.
- Braid the string and when you are almost at the end tie the two ends together.
- Experiment. What would your bracelet look like if you added 3 beads?