This craft idea for bookends is fun and easy to make. These bookends will help you keep your books
organized on your desk, shelf or night table. Have fun making this craft idea for kids.
What you need:
- shoe box
- tape or glue
- markers, wrapping paper, paint or wallpaper remnants
What you do:
- You do not need the lid of the box to make this craft. Cut away one of
the long sides of the box.
- With the cut away side of the box facing you, mark the center of the opposite
long side using the ruler.
- Draw a line from the center mark straight towards you. Draw another line
from the left top corner to your center mark and then one from the right
top corner to your center mark.
- Your box should have these markings:
- Cut along the lines you have drawn so that you have two bookends. (See
- Tape or glue any loose edges. You are now ready to decorate your bookends.
Be as creative as you like using markers, wrapping paper, paint or wallpaper
... more Back to School fun.