Craft: Bird Feeder
This fun craft will have your child reusing an empty plastic bottle and turning it into a bird feeder. This is a fun craft to celebrate the arrvival of spring and Earth Day.
What you need:
- Adult supervision
- 2 litre pop bottle, empty and clean.
- Bird food
What you do:
- Wash an empty plastic bottle. Allow to dry.
- Ask an adult to cut an oval on the side of
the bottle. Allow a one inch rim along the bottom.
- Tie string around the neck of the bottle,
form a loop so you can hang your feeder from a branch or fence
- Fill the bottom of the bottle with bird food.
Hang your feeder outdoors. Don't forget to replenish the bird
food as it is eaten.
... more Spring fun.
... more Earth Day fun.